This year the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2019 returned to STATION Berlin for its fourth time, and Eltrino returned to E-commerce Berlin Expo for the third. We skipped only one event, and it was last year. Moreover, as you may guess we have more than one reason to come back to Berlin again and again. Obvious that the first one is a beer but let’s keep it in secret;)
Now, seriously. Year by year the level of the event organization is steadily increasing. And E-commerce Berlin Expo 2019 was definitely the best.
- 5000 visitors,
- 4 stages,
- 40 speakers (Keynotes like Erik Meierhoff, (Head of B2B Business) Idealo – “E-Commerce Trends 2019 – fear and desire of German online-shoppers”, Christina Keller (Regional Head of Creative Shop) Facebook – “Pushing creative boundaries within the mobile space”, Constance Stein (Innovation Manager) Otto Group – “Blockchain for E-Commerce- everything retailers could do and what they really should do”, Christoph von Bülow (COO) HolidayPirates – “The Power of Social: How to build your brand without breaking the bank by creating viral content instead”, Nuno Batista (Digital Marketing) Swatch Group – “Understanding Data Science: the basis of a successful AI and Machine Learning strategy”, Claes Larsson (Operations Lead Retail Core) Zalando – “The Pain-Points of Fashion P2P processes, and how to overcome them.”, Andri Fried (Head of Online Marketing) Marley Spoon and Shefali Bhatnagar (YouTube Action Lead) Google on a joint panel “[Case Study] How Marley Spoon increases brand awareness and purchases with an innovative campaign on Youtube?” and Thomas Ficht (Head of Payment) My Toys – “Making families happy – taking the pain out of paying”.),
- 150 exhibitors (such as Eltrino, Avalara, Mollie, Kenshoo, CS-Cart, Edrone, Exponea, Händlerbund, Root360, Zenloop, Shopify, Aircall and Geizhals) from 21 countries, such as Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, United Kingdom, France, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine.
- 8000m2 of exhibition space across two halls
From the exhibitor perspective, it was a brand new level of the event. We can give 10 points of 10 to the E-commerce Berlin Expo organizers. This year was launched an optimized online system for exhibitors. Very handy and very useful. For instance, you as exhibitor could offer special deals for attendees. We proposed a 10% discount on services for cardholders (Eltrino team members’ business cards) and an extra 5% discount on services for E-commerce Berlin EXPO visitors. Also, visitors can subscribe to security monitoring WatchDogs their web store for FREE (Startup plan). If you still haven’t done it, subscribe immediately;)
It was on Wednesday, 20 February 2019, STATION Berlin. Moreover, something tells me that on the 13th February 2020 you can find Eltrino’s booth at the event. And, no, we didn’t forget it there, we will be happy to come back again;)
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience
- E-Commerce Live 2019 in Amsterdam
- Eltrino partners with Startupbootcamp Amsterdam for a collaboration that adds value to all
- How to Clean Unused Pictures in Magento 2
- Eltrino Recognized as a Top E-Commerce Developer by Clutch