1. How to install the app?
1. Log in to your Shopify store > Go to Apps > Visit the Shopify App Store > Search for Nova Poshta Service > Add app
2. Install app > Start free trial > Automatically redirected to Shopify admin section/ Apps / Nova Poshta Service
2. How to set up the app?
1. Enter "Nova Poshta" API key > Select the language (English / Ukrainian / Russian) > Save Changes
2. Select the language (English / Ukrainian / Russian)
3. Set up sender address
Sender address can be your store address or department number of Nova Posta Warehouse. As origin address will be used default location or specified in the inventory location for a product. Edit it if you need to use another address.
4. Select preferable Carrier Methods (Doors-Doors / Doors-Warehouse / both)
5. Set default product weight and dimensions that will be used for shipping cost calculation in cases when weight or dimensions weren't specified for the product
6. Save Changes
7. Enable the Service
Apps > Nova Poshta Service> Disable
Where can I find the "Nova Poshta" API key?
Login to your Nova Poshta Business Account (register Account if you don’t have one) > Settings (Налаштування) > Security (Безпека) > Copy key (generate a new one “Створити ключ”)
How to disable Nova Poshta carrier service?
Apps > Nova Poshta Service > Disable
Is there an option for customers to choose the nearest Nova Poshta branch from the dropdown?
Yes, customers can select the nearest Nova Poshta branch from the dropdown on the Thank you page
Where can I find what Shipping address or Nova Poshta branch number was selected for the specific order?
Check Shipping Type and Shipping address or Nova Poshta branch number and address in the Orders tab
You can Enable the Nova Poshta Service app if you have any of these:
- Shopify Advanced or Shopify Plus plan (where is enabled option Third-party calculated shipping rates)
- Carrier-Calculated shipping (can be added to any plan for a monthly fee. For more information, contact Shopify Support)
- Since January 2023 Shopify has canceled free Carrier-Calculated shipping for Basic Shopify and Shopify with an annual subscription for the new merchants who will sign up for Basic and Starter Plan. Merchants who already have Carrier Calculated Shipping enabled will not have it taken away, regardless of their current plan. Carrier Calculated Shipping will still be included for all Plus and Advanced plan merchants. Merchants who already have Carrier Calculated Shipping enabled as a monthly/annual add-on will continue to have access to CCS on their current plans. This update only applies to stores that do not already have it enabled.
Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
1. Shop information
Shopify Accounts linked to an app are provided basic information about the shop by Shopify. This includes personal information such as the shop’s address, email, phone, location, locale and store owners name and email address. This information is needed to customize the application based on the shop details, as well as to help identify customer service requests.
2. Nova Poshta API key
Required to validate integration with your Nova Poshta business account.
3. Order delivery information (shipping rates)
Required in order for the App to generate shipping rates within your shop’s checkout process. We save “Cookies” only from the admin panel of your Shopify account. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail using the details provided below.
Obolonsky Ave. 22B, Suite 59
+380 (96) 648-648-3
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 653
Las Vegas, NV 89108
+1 (702) 727-3738
+31 (0) 6 25 52 41 68
This policy is effective as of 25 May 2020.