LIOF 2016 Lviv Outsourcing Forum 2016 - the 9th conference for owners and top managers of IT outsourcing companies with 20 - 800 employers. IT outsourcing is one of the most perspective areas of Ukrainian economy. 20 times growth in IT outsourcing over past decade.
Despite economic crisis inside the country for IT outsourcing now are better days. Tax burden became heavier, competition became stronger, global customers need more and more complicated solutions.
Aims of LIOF:
- To find new approaches to urgent problems
- To inspire for new achievements in the most productive part of Ukrainian IT
- To support experience exchange in the industry
Key notes of the conference were practice experts, owners and CEOs of IT outsourcing companies, representatives of customers of outsourcing services, consulting and product companies.
There were 4 stages:
- Outsourcing Business
- BDSM (Business Development, Sales and Marketing)
- Outsourcing & Outstaffing
- Legal, Finance. IT and HR
Sergey Lysak as CEO of Eltrino company that provide IT outsourcing services attended the event like an expert. He gave a talk about customers support. Customer is a King at any market and IT outsourcing isn’t an exception. He shared some tricks and tips how to amaze your clients.
The productive conference was finished with nice afterparty in the heart of charming Lviv city.
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience