Eltrino attended the biggest Ukrainian conference and exhibition 2018. 1073 attendees from around the world, 42 booths and 5 different tracks, 19 sections that cover different areas of eCommerce business: from UI / UX, analytics to law and logistics. The case study format helped to show the whole pictures from both sides: business and agency points of view.
The most exciting topics were:
- How to increase the number of satisfied customers?
- What content is required to sell a product?
- How to build a multichannel analytics system?
- Future trends in digital marketing.
- What are pitfalls of Google shopping?
Exhibition area where was presented Eltrino’s booth was an excellent playground for networking and building new business connections.
Our insights from eCommerce 2018 conference and exhibition:
- Magento becomes more and more popular on the Ukrainian market
- Middle businesses and big enterprises are ready to invest money in reliable solution.
- Eltrino developed Magento 2 One-click-app for DigitalOcean
- How Marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are Handling the COVID-19
- How to develop an extension for Magento Marketplace. Best practices
- Full management of States and Regions with Region Manager Pro Magento 2 Module
- Coronavirus impact on eCommerce