Eltrino team visited the second Winter Developers Paradise. It took place during March 19th to 22th. This time more than 50 attendees came together in Kaprun, Austria.
During the day, the developers who came from around the world, enjoyed skiing, snowboarding and listening to the different sessions. There were lectures from developers of the following companies: X.Commerce, Eltrino, Sitewards, interger_net GmbH, Atwix, Support Desk, and PayPal. The range of topics was very diverse. Our specialists presented several topics:
- Igor Krasilich & Andrii Sadovskyi prepared the presentation: Critical server monitoring tools for your eCommerce store, and importance of back-ups. Practical experience.
- Maksym Iaroshenko presented topic about Magento non-MySQL implementations (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.)
- The presentation of Roman Stepanov was about Magento Security and Vulnerabilities.
Eltrino LLC was also one of the sponsors if this event. http://ice.eltrino.com
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience