Hackers, you’re dead meat! Magento has launched own security scan tool! That is available in your Magento Account. It doesn’t matter what edition you are running Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition) or Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition), for both versions merchants will receive scan results and security risks assessments. It’s absolutely FREE. It takes several minutes to set up this monitoring tool.
Real-time security data Over 30 security tests to identify potential vulnerabilities Track security updates with historical reports Uninstalled Magento security patches Determine scanning schedule Recommendations how to fix detected security issues
This tool definitely will change utterly insane security statistics. Such as 78% of Magento websites (from 60,000 scanned websites) are missing critical security patches.
So to gain the highest level of store security you need to use both scanners.
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience