We’re glad to introduce our new bundle for OroCRM that integrates it with Amazon. It allows to import orders from Amazon and view these orders with all corresponding data like ordered items, addresses and other info provided by Amazon via its API and retrieved by the bundle.
Also, we’re planning to develop other integrations with major platforms and marketplaces, further improve existing solutions and working on something else really exciting based on Oro Platform, so expect the first alpha version soon. Stay tuned!
- Our partner epoq empowers web stores with holistic personalization for their customers
- Eltrino developed Magento 2 One-click-app for DigitalOcean
- How Marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are Handling the COVID-19
- How to develop an extension for Magento Marketplace. Best practices
- Full management of States and Regions with Region Manager Pro Magento 2 Module