We’re glad to introduce our new bundle for OroCRM that integrates it with Amazon. It allows to import orders from Amazon and view these orders with all corresponding data like ordered items, addresses and other info provided by Amazon via its API and retrieved by the bundle.
Also, we’re planning to develop other integrations with major platforms and marketplaces, further improve existing solutions and working on something else really exciting based on Oro Platform, so expect the first alpha version soon. Stay tuned!
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience