Eltrino Team WON Magento 2 Extensions Challenge.
According to the Challenge requirements participants have to develop extension for Magento 2 including an MIT software license for the source code included in their entry.
Judging criterias (1st round):
- license requirements;
- PSR compliance;
- PHP 5.5 compatibility;
- accessing a database;
- compatibility with Magento CE 1.9.1 or EE 1.14.1, and Magento 18.104.22.168-beta1 or later.
Judging criterias (2nd round):
First of all we developed new version of our PrintOrder extension compatible with Magento 2. And as the second step we prepared new Compatibility extension that allows to use newer extensions built for Magento 2 on older versions of Magento 1.x.
So now, thanks to our free Compatibility extension, you can create new modules for Magento 2 and don’t worry about backwards compatibility with earlier Magento versions.
Feel free to download and ask questions you have. And let’s Rock your eCommerce together. We’re happy to make Magento developers’ life easier.
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience