We are glad to share our news with you!
This year on February 2, Eltrino team made a second visit to the E-Commerce Berlin Expo. Our booth was one of 80 exhibitors presented on the event. According to statistics, that day the venue caught interest of about 3000 visitors from all around the world.
While eCommerce experts had their talks on stages about the most up-to-date e-commerce trends, challenges and solutions, Eltrino “ambassadors” were excitingly busy while talking with visitors interested in our services, so there was literally no chance to sneak away from our stand to take a look at presentations. Well, it seems to be a good sign for us and we a grateful for this successful opportunity to share our experience by attending this expo.
We met a lot of people with really interesting cases and our little survey shows that merchants are struggling more and more to make buying process fully personalized, so it’s high time for custom solutions. Fortunately, Magento and experienced Magento developers are able to satisfy all these requirements, so here we go!
It was a pleasure to meet so many adorable eCommerce people in a single place.
Cheers, Eltrino team
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience