The latest Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.2.5 release includes highly important security updates that allow to close remote code execution, cross-site scripting, and cross-site request forgery issues along with performance enhancements including substantial improvements to search indexing. Don’t overlook your web store security! Update your Magento version up to the latest one.
Magento 2.2.5 also includes:
- Resolution of issues that customers were experiencing when upgrading to Magento 2.2.4 in deployments that span multiple websites.
- Enhancements to Magento Shipping including support for automated batch order processing that improves operational efficiency
- Substantial improvements to indexing performance.
- Updates to Vertex, Amazon Pay, Dotmailer, and Klarna integrated solutions
- Over 150 community-contributed fixes!
Honestly, Magento Open Source 2.2.4 - a real lemon. And happily you won’t meet all that issues in 2.2.5 version. Please, find the full list of fixes in Magento Open Source 2.2.5 Release Notes.
So don’t delay, upgrade Magento up to 2.2.5 version to avoid Magento 2.2.4 issues and ensure your web store maintains the highest level of security.
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience