Today is eminent day - we released DiamanteDesk 1.0 - the 1st Stable Version. It’s like graduation day for our product. It’s full of knowledge and enthusiasm, it’s ready to change the World. But we all know that it’s just the beginning. We’ve done a lot of hard work, but we’re going to do even more and we’ll keep developing and implementing many improvements and new features for the system. Our mission is to provide support everywhere for DiamanteDesk users and their customers by offering modern and easy-to-use help-desk solution. Thus our DiamanteDesk must be excellent, it must resolve all customer care issues and ideally try to prevent them. You have only a single chance to make the first impression. It’s like the first date, everything has to be excellent, so we’ve relaunched new DiamanteDesk site to provide better users experience.
Detailed Installation Guide will help you easily install and customize DiamanteDesk.
And to give you some details about DiamanteDesk. It’s FREE Open Source software based on modern technology stack (PHP 5, Symfony2, Oro Platform, Bootstrap) that provides high reliability, flexibility, scalability and extensibility.
Features included in the 1.0 release:
Intuitive installer of DiamanteDesk as stand-alone application;
- Attachments to tickets and comments (Including drag & drop functionality),
- Admin users;
- Global permissions for admin users to restrict create, view, edit, delete operations for branches, tickets, comments, attachments;
E-mail 2-way channel:
- E-mail notifications about new tickets, comments, ticket assignments, etc,
- Create tickets via e-mail,
- Comment tickets via e-mail,
- Upload attachments via e-mail;
- Create, read, update, delete (CRUD) branches,
- CRUD tickets,
- CRUD comments,
- CRUD attachments,
- CRUD admin users;
Embedded ticketing forms for external systems;
- Simple registration,
- Create, view, edit, delete tickets,
- Post, edit, delete comments for tickets,
- Upload, download, delete attachments;
And a few DiamanteDesk Integrations are coming really soon:
It’s time to Rock your eCommerce together. Install DiamanteDesk and provide tender customer support to your clients.
We’ll be happy to see new clones on GitHub!
And we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments. Also, we’re always open to your contributions.
- Hypernode vs DigitalOcean for hosting Magento web store
- Our partner epoq empowers web stores with holistic personalization for their customers
- Eltrino developed Magento 2 One-click-app for DigitalOcean
- How Marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are Handling the COVID-19
- How to develop an extension for Magento Marketplace. Best practices