We’re Oro gold partners for a few months already and as part of training and learning process we deeply reviewed all features and functionality of the system and also monitoring every change committed by Oro. Our development team was impressed by the platform and OroCRM product, so we’ve decided to support Oro community and improve CRM functionality and enable some new features.
The first thing we’re working on right now is eBay integration with OroCRM which will allow to transfer customers and orders from eBay. Next step will be similar integration with Amazon and other eCommerce platforms and systems. We plan to open the project to the public and release the first beta version very soon. Stay tuned!
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience