The best view comes after the hardest climb. We’ve caught a lot of charming shots. Carpathian mountains are adorable. Eltrino team conquered the highest mountain in Ukraine - Hoverla. It has just 2,061 metres (6,762 ft) and for our skilled alpinist Vixit (Andrii Vergeles) it was like little morning workout but for most of Eltrino team it was serious challenge, conquering not the mountain - conquering themselves.
We’ve made some conclusions:
- You need special shoes and a bit of a special soul as well. But shoes for hiking are really important.
- Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
- In the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.
- One good thing in a day from one person can change this world in a better way. When we’re going down from the mountain, we began to gather trash left by foolish tourists. Unfortunately we couldn’t pick up all rubbish but we’ve made the highest Ukrainian mountain a little bit cleaner.
And some more advices:
- Reach for new heights.
- Rise above it all.
- There is beauty as far as the eye can see.
- Be uplifting.
- Get to the point.
- Enjoy the view.
- Rock on!
And … Rock your eCommerce;)
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience
- E-Commerce Live 2019 in Amsterdam
- Eltrino partners with Startupbootcamp Amsterdam for a collaboration that adds value to all
- How to Clean Unused Pictures in Magento 2
- Eltrino Recognized as a Top E-Commerce Developer by Clutch