The leading eCommerce Conference for Magento took place in Minsk on the 21st of September. Everything was on a high level, on the highest level - in Olimp, Victoria Olimp Hotel ;) Nothing strange, just the best Best Magento practices, case studies about development, security, performance and the hottest topics about Magento 2 and eCommerce trends.
Eltrino’s CEO Sergey Lysak shared with attendees of Meet Magento Belarus some secrets how to make benefits with multi-channel customer support in his talk. Report caused a flurry of questions because the theme of customer support in eCommerce and in the development / web products is a pain.
We’ve learned a lot about customer care, importance of support in eCommerce, comparison of existing solutions and of course integrations with Magento. We’ve researched all that stuff during development of DiamanteDesk (FREE open source help-desk solution based on PHP 5, Symfony2, Oro Platform by OroCRM and Bootstrap).
Thanks a lot to the audience for high interest to the presentation, for good questions, great reviews and feedbacks. And another special and big thank you is addressed to Amasty team that has organized this adorable Magento holiday on Monday! And we’re already looking forward to Meet Magento Belarus 2016 ;)
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience