Eltrino released new Magento extension - Products with Images Sorted First.
This feature allows to change default sorting of products and shows items with images first in result sets. It modifies catalog result sets for catalog and search pages (configurable) to push items with images to the top of the result set. This feature is useful for store owners with large datasets and lots of products with missing images. Eltrino team is working on other Magento extensions. Look for more extensions on our site in a little while.
- Our partner epoq empowers web stores with holistic personalization for their customers
- Eltrino developed Magento 2 One-click-app for DigitalOcean
- How Marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are Handling the COVID-19
- How to develop an extension for Magento Marketplace. Best practices
- Full management of States and Regions with Region Manager Pro Magento 2 Module