This extension adds an easy to use control panel which allows you to select states or regions and exclude them from customers display.
With this feature you can control the states or regions displayed to your customers in the administrative interface of Magento. It works with common issue that many users of Magento face - the list of states (regions for non-US) displayed to customers during checkout, registration and estimate shipping.
There are a number of areas in the United States which are not commonly shipped to or need specific shipping rules. Some of them are commonly excluded from Magento stores: Alaska, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands. This feature will be useful in all countries that consist of states or regions: Austria, Canada, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Switzerland.
- Startup. From idea to success - round table by Residence of Startups
- Gartner Names Magento (Adobe company) as a Magic Quadrant Leader
- Green eCommerce (How to improve eCommerce sustainability)
- Do you really need an optimized checkout page
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience