‘Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover’ Mark Twain.
The 29th of August was an amazing day for Eltrino team, first time we’ve taken part in regatta. Numerous times we saw these adorable ship races through our windows. And this time we’ve become real attendees, not observers, we’ve become real skippers. All our team was split into three race groups. After short briefing three Eltrino crews get started the race. Our competition took place on the biggest river in Ukraine - Dnipro. It was unforgettable - exciting filings from the race and charming from the adorable views. After two hours sailing we’ve shored to the island for dinner. Tired but really happy we’ve sailed back to the big land late in the night.
- Trust anyone whose boat shoes are more worn than yours;
- Our developers look like real seadogs;
- Life isn’t about waiting for the winds to change. Adjust your sails.
- eCommerce is no longer about buying products it's about the customer experience
- E-Commerce Live 2019 in Amsterdam
- Eltrino partners with Startupbootcamp Amsterdam for a collaboration that adds value to all
- How to Clean Unused Pictures in Magento 2
- Eltrino Recognized as a Top E-Commerce Developer by Clutch