Magento is a flexible eCommerce platform with rich out-of-the-box features but its deploying may take a while. Regular installation without the app takes around 1 hour 30 minutes. With Magento One-Click installation - 25 minutes and 10 minutes more if you need instance with a sample data.
Magento One-Click benefits:
- saves time. Magento One-Click installation takes 25 minutes 10 minutes if the sample data installation required. Regular installation without the app takes around 1 hour 30 minutes
- saves efforts. Magento One-Click installation requires just a few easy actions
- automatically installs the latest Magento Open Source version
- launch your web store with all Magento out-of-the-box features right after installation
The minimum required resources:
1 vCPU 2 GB RAM 50 GB SSD
Go to the Magento 2 Open Source One-Click app listing on DigitalOcean Marketplace > Create Magento 2 Open Source Droplet > follow Getting started after deploying Magento 2 Open Source instruction
We can call DigitalOcean - our good partner, as our clients are totally satisfied with it. For instance, for eva.com migration to DigatlOcean has a significant impact on performance improvement.
- Good hardware resources that provide excellent performance for our store and tools used.
- API that covers all functionality, easy to use user interface.
- Support of Kubernetes out of the box.
- An affordable price compared to other cloud providers.
- Now it has Magento 2 Open Source One-Click app ;)